Wednesday, February 23, 2011

mayau...HOPING to invest...

I love gold..
I love gold rings esp the one mix with white gold n yellow gold, couldn't resist it, no, i'm not going to brag about my gold jewellery....hehehe.Just, as you all know already, besides being used as accessories, it can be used as an investment also..some might say investment at Pajak Gadai..hahaha.
For the past few days....I made a reasearch..n some analysis(wow...u all think I don't know how to do it ka...).
It's about GOLD INVESTMENT. No..I will not turn this cacamarba blog into some investment forum or investment-topic-blog...just want to update u all about my activity lately...hehehe.
Investment in Gold? Sound familiar?
Been to the  the gold investor forum and the gold investor blog and webs...2 website really caught my attention...
both about PUBLIC GOLD INVESTMENT.Both web are full with info about gold investment n why we should (or must?) invest in gold...
When I read about the benefits, i said...whoooo!I should try this. No harm right, as we all know that GOLD is really stable n will never decline in value... 



wanna know more...you can surf away to this web...

After some analysis, with the knowledge of there are a few banks that sell gold bar n gold dinar, or gold bullion (UOB)...after some comparison, with the market price, availability of the stock, the buying-back policy...
I prefer Public Gold...we can sell back or use it for Ar Rahnu n the process is not that difficult, as long as there's certificate if aunthencity...usually u will get the certs when u buy from the authorised seller...
Some of the banks that sell gold bar n dinar...
Public Bank, Kuwait Finance House, Maybank n UOB....
Hoping to start with small first..as some says...1 month, 1 dinar..
1 dinar is equivalent to 4.25 gm n the market price now is in the range of RM648 - RM650, depending with the current gold price...

To all of you, pls read the above web that I recommend n u will know why.So, Happy Investing...to me...hehehe





0 comments:

Post a Comment