Friday, March 4, 2011

...card crazy

I'm crazy about card...no,no,no...not greeting cards..:)
I've got AVON, MPH, Boulevard, Clarins, Choice Mall, Anakku, ALMAS, Cosway VIP, Real Rewards,TCT,Poopies,Wondertoys...n, just can't remember....
Some only need to pay certain amount to become a member, some u have to make purchases at certain amount in order to become a member.
These are some of my membership cards..not including the Bonuslink card, Petronas card n credit card...hahaha
I'm willing to join any membership as long as the membership card is nice....
(see..purposely putting Clarins membership card in front so u know I'm the user of Clarins...he)
Sometimes, I lost track whether I'm already a member or not...
My latest membership is Watsons...i only pay RM12 for it and it's whole life!!!!
 u will get gift voucher...as a welcome gift


the card is simple yet nice....
to know the benefits as a member just surf Watsons website....

0 comments:

Post a Comment