Monday, February 21, 2011

mayau....sigh!


I love reading...
I love politics...
I love current issues...
I love to Google....he's my best friend...
I'm kindda busy body...about the world...
although some says, don't bother lah...unless it generates profit for u (?)
I love to talk...for hours esp about issues that I really like and passionate about...
BUT....
I don't like to write...
I don't have the passion to write long stories compared to talking about it for hours...
I don't have the passion to write...
I do not have the creative mind to manipulate words...
I do not have the mind of a thinker to create quotes nor nice appealing-rich-vocab sentences...


Pity...
cos I love to read...
but, I do not know how to express my mind into words....
SO...
I'll just stick to READING....
hehehehe....
(typing and thinking these few sentences already made my mind tired...aiyaaa..imagine few thousand or millions words.....sigh!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment