Friday, April 23, 2010

...pizza talks

Last night, was the third time in this month I ordered pizza hut delivery. And each time,the meal tastes different and the service + the quality of the food delivered really frustrating. I ordered via phone (which costs me RM2++) at 8.23 pm..GUESS WHAT??!!!They only delivered the food at 9.25 pm!!!Talking about 30 minutes delivery!!!And its only a CHOICE MALL away...( I live in Semariang Aman...).My nephew keep asking where is the pizza..over and over again, hmmm...just like a broken CD and finally when it came, my lasagna was really flat, getting flatter each time I ordered.....and I just couldn't find any shrimp in there,and they named it SEAFOOD LASAGNA!!Really feel sorry for Garfield.....

whats left of it..and the not so appetizing flat lasagna...

0 comments:

Post a Comment