Monday, April 26, 2010

...mayau happenings at MSAM 2010

 Minggu Amanah Saham Malaysia 2010 was held at Wisma Bapa Malaysia (my beloved office..hehehe) carpark from 20th April till 26th April. Really...really happening. Enjoy the pics below....




One of the grand prize...I wish!!!

Another Grand Prize.....(sigh!!!), not my destiny


Queing Up.....to get passport in order to enter (the best part was getting the passport stamped by the organisation that participate in MSAM and....try collecting as many souvenirs from each booth)


at the Sime Darby booth, PORSCHE first time tengok dekat2

PERODUA'S STRONG MEN.....


one of the cabutan bertuah winner......

some of my souvenirs......(besides gaining knowledge from MSAM, I also collect souvenirs!!!)

at the TAKAFUL booth, pretending to concentrate..but the aim is....the free gift, an UMBRELLA!!!

7 passports meaning that I have entered 7 times...

I did not get this one, my friend got it...cessss



HAHAHAHAHA....I WON!!!!!!


So today is the last day. Very happening. Wonder what will happen to Wisma Bapa staff if TV3 organise JOM HEBOH at the car park?!!! I'll apply 2 days leave...yesssss!!!!

Even MSAM transform my office into PADANG JARAK PADANG TEKUKUR....(sort of!!)

THANK YOU MSAM 2010!!!

1 comments:

lvynana said...

EH..NGAH KOMEN TOK BELAH BAWAH LA..CONFuse gue :P
best la blog baru u ni..i loike..
makan kelak iboh lupak nunggah.

Post a Comment