Thursday, April 29, 2010

...mayau invests

WHAT I LEARN FROM MSAM 2010??!!

Suddenly, after MSAM...I realise something.....my simpanan is it enogh for the future of my ultramen?!!

SERIOUS TALK....



AND got new info, WE CAN USE OUR KWSP MONEY (ACCOUNT 1) TO INVEST IN AMANAH SAHAM!!!Bet you do not know that also right...but if u know already...hehehehehe

BERKOBAR-KOBAR, I can saylah about myself....I do not have any investment, neither insurance. For me, when I buy insurance I have to commit monthly, the budget is tight, so sure lari punyalah, so I only have the TABUNG HAJI and ASB...hmmm.That kind of simpanan, if u have money, u put..if don't have, its oklah...

After MSAM, and learn that I can use my KWSP to invest in Amanah Saham account, I decided to open AMANAH SAHAM DIDIK...and why AMANAH SAHAM DIDIK??!!!!Yesterday, I consult one of the ASNB officer, she told me that compared to other Amanah Saham, the biggest dividen u can get is from Wawasan, Didik and ASB....

Hmmm, I don't want to open Wawasan and ASB because....I already have one but I don't remember where I put the books, or u might say, I lost both books....tapi tak apa, balance pun cukup2 dalam itu...hehehe
So, I asked the officer if I want to replace the book, what should I do? She said, I have to pay RM20 for each book, for replacement...hmmm...totalling RM40, tambah RM60, sudah boleh bukak ASD!!!

So, about the Amanah Saham 1Malaysia, the saham is still new and the officer admits that they still do not know about it, and said better I open ASD lah...hmmm, good suggestion!!!

WHY I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT?!!!
ITS ALL BECAUSE I CAN USE MY KWSP MONEY TO INVEST IN IT!!!Kalau tunggu sendiri deposit ribu2 dalam Amanah Saham...hmmmm, u'll have to wait the moon to fall into your lap lah....in my case lah, dont know about other people....





so, interested or not?Boleh makan dividen saja lah, but far better than u hutang maybank ASB loan...dividen dapat, bayar hutang (apa ke faedahnya...)..ini just use your KWSP...no hutang2.Dividen pun dapat...of course lah the principal, u have to masuk balik dalam akaun 1 nanti.....when u want too...

More information, visit your nearest KWSP...

For me....ASD here I come.....hehehehe!!


FOR UR INFO...OTHER AMANAH SAHAM




0 comments:

Post a Comment